www.needles.gr is the online shopping store of sales and services (hereafter the "Online Store") of a COMPANY called "DIESSE IATRIKI DIAMESOLAVITIKI LTD", the distinctive title "DIESSE LTD" based in Chalandri, Attica, 37 Ethnikis Antistaseos str.,G.E.MI No.: 127757003000, Tax ID.: 800530418 of the Tax Office of CHALANDRIOU. tel. +30 694 565806, email: email@example.com (hereafter the "COMPANY").
The following terms and conditions cover exclusively every products and / or services sale through COMPANY’s online store located in www.needles.gr (hereafter the «site»). Any other Terms and Conditions are excluded. Each User who enters and trades or uses the services of the online store (hereafter the "Customer" or "User" respectively) is considered that he agrees and accepts the conditions set forth herein unconditionally, without any exception.
- Information & Products
The COMPANY is committed to the truth, accuracy and completeness of the information listed in the online store, regarding the identity and details of both the COMPANY, and its suppliers, and the main characteristics of the goods or services available through the online store. The COMPANY reserves and is not bound to any technical or typographical errors made by mistake or due to force majeure and which agrees to correct, if brought to its attention.
- Limitation of Liability
The COMPANY fully complies with the provisions of the Civil Code regarding the sale and the provisions of Law. 2251/1994 on Consumer Protection as it is amended and currently in force.
The COMPANY under the transactions from the online store informs the Customer based on the retained data availability or not of the product and in no case cannot guarantee the availability of these. In any case, the COMPANY undertakes to promptly inform the Customer about the unavailability, so in this case the COMPANY has no further liability.
The COMPANY strives to provide high quality services daily. In the context of good faith, the COMPANY is not responsible and is not bound to any errors in features, photographs and prices of products listed on the site and cannot guarantee that there will be no errors from any cause during the introduction and / or updating of attributes and / or price of a product.
The COMPANY has no liability on any unauthorized third party interventions to products and / or services and / or information available through the online store.
The COMPANY does not indicate in any way that the information contained in documents and public notices in this server are suitable for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided "as they are" without any warranty of any kind.
The COMPANY does not bear responsibility or liability for any damage and moral damage resulting from failure to provide support services.
The COMPANY makes every effort to provide high quality services, but cannot guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors.
- Responsibility of the User
Each User is free to make use of the site in accordance with the law and morality. The responsibility for the contents of transactions belongs exclusively to the User. The COMPANY does not correct or intervene to the data transferred by the User. The User has to fill with accuracy and precision the following fields: name, address, message etc. on the online contact forms. The use of this site is subject to Greek, European and international laws and the User agrees not to use our site in order to violate these laws.
In the context of the above, the User agrees and undertakes not to use the online store for:
- sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmit with any other way of any Content that is illegal for any reason, causing unlawful attack and damage to the COMPANY or any third party or infringing the confidentiality or privacy of any person’s information,
- sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmit with any other way of any content that causes a breach of morality, social values, underaging etc.,
- sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmit with any other way of any content which Users do not have the right to broadcast in accordance with the law or valid contracts (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or covered by confidentiality agreements)
- sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmit with any other way of any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of others,
- sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmit with any other way of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destruct or equipment any software or hardware,
- intentional or unintentional violation of applicable laws or rules,
- harassment of third parties in any way,
- collection or store of personal data related to other Users.
In addition, the User agrees that all members, partners, employees, management, shareholders and other partners of the COMPANY are not responsible for anything resulting from third parties who use the site. Any use contrary to the above except any civil penalties may also bring termination of service without notice as well.
- Payment policy
The prices of the online store can change at any time without notice. The COMPANY assumes no liability and does not cover differences in the prices of products purchased by the physical store of the COMPANY in Greece and the Customer established a posteriori the existence of lower prices in the online store or vice versa.
- Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
The entire content of the shop, including the trade names, trademarks, images, graphics, photographs, texts etc. is the intellectual property of the COMPANY and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions or intellectual property of others for who the COMPANY has received a license for its own exclusive needs and for the operation of the online store.
Additionally, any software available for downloading from this server is the intellectual property of the COMPANY:
- the use of such documents from this server is restricted solely for informational and non-commercial purposes or is only personal and will not be copied or will be in another network computer or will be distributed to other media
- absolutely no interference occurs in the documents. Any other use is strictly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted legally.
Any copying, transfer or creation of production of work based on this content or misleading of the public about the real provider of the online store is prohibited. The reproduction, dissemination, transmission, retransmission of material, or any other use of content in any manner or means, for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with prior written consent of COMPANY or any other copyright holder.
Specifically, names, images, logos and distinctive features representing the online store with the trademark DIESSE or third parties and their products or services are proprietary marks of the COMPANY or third parties respectively protected by applicable trademark laws. Their appearance on this site should in no way be construed as a transfer or license or right to use.
- Links to other sites
The COMPANY does not control the availability, content, policy of protection of personal data, the quality and completeness of services of other websites and web pages referred through "links", hyperlinks or advertising banners. So for any problem arising during their use, the User must be addressed directly to the respective websites and pages, which bear the responsibility for the provision of their services. The provision of links to online store is done for the User's convenience and the COMPANY in no way approves and accepts no responsibility for the content of each link.
- Privacy statement
When the User sends an online request, the information he provides to us is used to respond electronically to his question. We face the applications which each User completes, and the emails which they send as confidential data. We only transfer their contents to the directly concerned recipient in cases where the law provides, if requested by the COMPANY or if the message content is considered prejudicial and infringes the COMPANY. Such action is necessary to:
- protect the rights and property of the COMPANY
- protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the site
- protect the personal safety or property of Users and consumers.
Nevertheless, if the User gives to the COMPANY false email address or tries to take the place of another person when sending information online, all information - as well as the IP address - will be part of any investigation. The bodies of the COMPANY may need to edit the email address of the User in collaboration with the technical department. Furthermore, if any User requests to contact the responsible officer of the Customer Service Department of the COMPANY in order to help him in any e-mail, then the employee will be able to access a full range of information which is relevant to the request of such User, including electronic address of the User and its messages. The COMPANY is not liable for the security policy of other sites or for the way in which they manage their electronic visitors.