Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to goods sold by the company under the name "DIESSE IATRIKI DIAMESOLAVITIKI LTD", the distinctive title "DIESSE LTD" based in Chalandri, Attica, 37 Ethnikis Antistaseos str., G.E.MI No.: 127757003000, Tax ID.: 800530418 of the Tax Office of CHALANDRIOU from its online store www.needles.gr (the "Online Store").
- Register or Login
For security reasons of the transaction, the User of the online store (hereinafter "User" or "Client") before starting the ordering process can be registered in the online store. To register or login the online store is only required name, mailing shipping address, contact number and email. This information shall remain strictly confidential. The Company reserves the right to use this information to send updates about new products or promotions to customers or registered users of the online store. If at any time the user wishes to cancel the registration of the address / email list can do so by sending an email to email@example.com to request the removal or change of retention of personal information.
- Order Submission and Acceptance
- Online order submission - Proposal for the purchase of goods
The ordering of goods and / or services is made through the completion and delivery of the special Order Form that exists in the online store. Before placing the order (checkout), the Customer becomes aware of the terms relating to the sale of products and / or services he wishes to acquire via a special link and then selects to activate the relevant icon (indication) "I have read and accepted the terms and conditions of markets.” With this label, the Customer declares expressly and unreservedly that before placing the order he received clearly and comprehensibly note of the following information:
- The main characteristics of the goods and / or services ordered, as described in the online store pages. The Customer must check every relevant characteristic, before submitting his order, in order not to maintain any doubt about the characteristics and properties of the goods and / or services. The Company has no liability if the Customer has failed to adequately get informed of the above.
- Identity, address, telephone number, fax number and email address of the COMPANY and the supplier of the goods and / or services.
- Of the total price of the goods and / or services of the order, including VAT, all other fees and all additional freight of delivery or postal charges and any other cost. When these charges cannot reasonably be calculated in advance, the fact that such additional charges may be taken is made known to the Customer in the order text (order form) and the Customer must be aware before placing the order. Additional charges or other costs that were not known to the Client before placing the order, or in case that they couldn’t be calculated during the order were not communicated to the Customer by telephone before confirming receipt of the order, they shall not be borne by the Customer without the express prior consent. Specifically, the listed prices of the goods and / or services as set out in the online store are final (including VAT applicable). The above final prices of each good and / or service on the online store do not include shipping costs, which are calculated and later at the text of the order based on the choice of shipping method.
- The cost of using the means of distance communication for the conclusion of the contract, when it is calculated in a basis other than at the basic rate of charge.
- Means of payment, delivery, performance, and the time limit within the Company undertakes to deliver the goods or provide services.
- Any delivery and means of payment limitations.
- Conditions, exceptions, limit and procedures for exercising the right of withdrawal and the Customer's obligation to be charged with the direct cost of returning products to the Company, in the event of withdrawal
- If the Customer exercises his right of withdrawal after having made use of the service will have to pay a reasonable cost to the Company
- Where no right of withdrawal under the Law is provided, the information that the Customer has no right of withdrawal or, where applicable, the circumstances under which the Customer loses the right of withdrawal.
- The existence of the liability of THE COMPANY for actual faults and lack properties agreed under Articles 534 etc. of the Civil Code.
- Where applicable, the existence and the Customer Support service operating conditions after the sale, after-sales services and commercial guarantees.
- The duration of the contract where applicable or if the contract is open-ended or to be extended automatically, the conditions for terminating the contract.
- Where applicable, the minimum duration of the Client's obligations under the contract.
- Where applicable, the existence and terms of deposit money or other financial guarantees (eg price advance in case of pre-order, etc.) that must be paid or provided by the Customer, at the request of the Company.
- Where applicable, any formal interoperability of digital content with hardware and software which the Company is aware of or can reasonably be expected to have knowledge of.
- Where applicable, the possibility of resorting to extrajudicial mechanism of complaints and redress to which the Company belongs, and how to access it.
- The payment obligation by submitting the order.
The sending of the order to the Company constitutes an offer to purchase the ordered goods and a statement accepting all the charges in the order described. If there is no update or acceptance, the Customer is entitled to reimbursement of this payment.
- Confirmation of receipt of electronic order - sales Editing
The order is not binding on the Company before the Customer receives confirmation of acceptance of the order by the Company, as described below. The order is received by the Company from the moment the Customer takes information on ordering status with the sign “Confirmation of Order Registration". Updates on order status are displayed in the User’s screen and sent by email to the contact email address which the User / Customer has entered. The order status is continuously updated as well as when changes occur in the order management. The Customer must check the “Confirmation of Order Registration "and immediately inform the Company (within two hours from the time of receiving email alerts with "Order Registration ") in writing of any error, otherwise the information listed in "Confirmation of Order Registration "will be applied to the Purchase Agreement.
During the processing of each registered order the stock availability of the ordered goods is confirmed. If the availability or delivery time differs from that shown in the product page Customer will receive relevant information. In particular, if the Company finds the availability of the product and the absence of any errors in the online store regarding pricing or price of the products, their characteristics, etc. will confirm by e-mail the acceptance of the order. The content of the order, the total price, and the estimated delivery time of the order, as it became known to the Customer even before submitting the order will be expressly confirmed into that email. The order is considered binding and the sale is considered equivalent and raises claims of the parties (Client - COMPANY) only by sending and receiving the above email labeled "Your order has been sent" or "Your order is ready to be received.”
The order status is continuously updated as well as when changes occur in the management of the Customer's order. The Customer is required to check the status of the order and to immediately notify the Company in writing of any error in the order, otherwise the information listed in the Order Confirmation receipt will be implemented in the sales contract.
The Customer also has the opportunity to be informed about the progress of the order, either by phone (+30 6947565806) or via electronic messaging (e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org) or electronically by logging into the account, entering his personal data in the fields username and password and achieve "order tracking".
Limitations of Liability: In the context of good faith and good commercial practice, the Company is not obliged to accept orders and to conclude the sale of goods and / or services, due to a typographical or computer error, displayed in the online store with false price, eg less than or more than the applicable to that period. In case that in an order such error in price is found in part of the ordered goods, the order is valid and is normally performed for the rest of the goods and is not completed for goods that have the error, except in the event that the items in order are relevant, and are to be used as a single entity and operate as a unit with each other and the Customer declares that the partial fulfillment of the order does not meet the needs or interests, so the company has to cancel the entire order.
In case of incorrect sending of unsolicited goods or services, the unconditional acceptance of them or the failure to inform the COMPANY and return of the products cannot be regarded as consent, acceptance or declaration of intent to purchase. If reimbursement is requested by the COMPANY and the Customer delays to return these products for more than seven (7) calendar days, then the refusal constitutes will of buying the products and the order is to be confirmed and the Customer must pay their price.
- Online order submission - Proposal for the purchase of goods
- Product availability
The Customer is informed about the availability of products through signs placed on the page of each product or service on the online store. The COMPANY reserves for the availability of the products, if these are not available at the time of order. In this case, the Company reserves the right not to accept this order and therefore not to draw up the sale. Any payments will be returned to the Customer without undue delay, in the same way that the Customer choses to pay his order. Special cases of availability are:
- After order: The product will be searched in COMPANY’s supplier and the Customer will receive information about the availability of the product within 3-5 working days after submission of the request. In this case a deposit of part of the price up to full payment may be required, depending on the nature of the object.
- With pre-order: The product is not on the supplier's stores but can be ordered with an estimated delivery time. In this case, before placing the order the estimated arrival time of the product is notified to the Customer. The COMPANY’s confirmation of receiving pre-ordering is just confirmation that the order has been received with the content referred to, and in no way is acceptance of the order or conclusion of sales conditions (editing). In this case a deposit of part of the price up to full payment may be required, depending on the nature of the object.
- Temporarily out of stock: This product is out of stock or removed, or not immediately expected.
- Web offer & Super offer: The prices of these products are available while stocks. For these products is kept strict order of time priority in the execution of orders.
The Company discloses every time the Customer about the estimated delivery time of the ordered product, depending on the circumstances. In any case, the Company is committed to deliver the ordered products within thirty (30) days from the confirmation of receipt of order. However, the Company reserves the right to notify the Customer in case of grounds which make the product unavailable or for the possible (new) delivery time if there are grounds of delay in delivery. In this case, provided that the delay makes the transaction disadvantageous for the Customer, the Customer is entitled to unilaterally cancel the order by a written statement (by e-mail at email@example.com). If the order is canceled and thus the sales contract is terminated, the Company must return, without undue delay, all the money paid by the Client.
Unavailability of part of the order: If the lack of availability regards only a part of the ordered goods, the rest of the order is executed normally unless the goods ordered are consistent, and to be used as a single entity and the Customer declares that the partial execution the request does not meet the needs or interests, so the Company has to cancel the entire order.
- Order delivery
- Place of Delivery
Pickup from a physical store: If Customer chooses when submitting the order, pickup from a store, he will receive an e-mail notification for the estimated time of receipt of the order from this store (confirmation of receipt). The Client is obliged to accept the order within five calendar days of receipt of the notice to be received. If the Customer does not receive the product within five (5) calendar days of receiving the notice to be received, the Company reserves the right to withdraw from the sale. For receipt of the order, the Customer must show the confirmation of the order (order number) and the notification of receipt, as well as official identification document (such as ID card or passport). If the Client wishes to authorize a third party to receive the order, then the third Empowered person should have special authorization to receipt of this order legally certified by KEP or police or other authority as well as official documents necessary for checking of identification (identity card, passport, etc.). Given the fact that after receipt of the goods, the risk passes to the Customer, he must check, when receiving, the goods received, because his signature on receipt confirms that rightly received the products of the order. Delivery to the place specified by the Client: If the product is shipped to the place where the Customer has chosen, the product is delivered to an external partner - carrier and the Client is updated electronically, that the product is ready for shipment. Shipping costs are calculated based on the Customer's order. Incorrect registration by the Customer and therefore incorrect calculation of shipping costs is charged to the Customer, not the Company. It is noted that the Customer may choose to transfer with his own resources and costs, however, in this case, the products are transported at his own risk. For receipt of the order, the Customer will indicate to the outsourced carrier the confirmation of the order (order number) and the notification of shipment, as well as official identification document (such as ID card, or passport). If the Client wishes to authorize a third party to receive the order, then the third empowered person should have special authorization to receipt of this order legally certified by KEP or police or other authority as well as official documents necessary for checking the identification (identity card, passport, etc.). Given the fact that after receipt of the goods, the risk passes to the Customer, he must check, when receiving, the goods received, because his signature on receipt confirms that rightly received the products of the order. If the Customer does not receive the product after receiving the notice to be sent and despite a notice from the carrier, then the Company reserves the right to withdraw from the sale.
- Delivery time
The delivery time of products and services sold, is specified in the order depending on the availability, is confirmed at the acceptance of the order by the COMPANY, and it is at most thirty (30) days from the time of the sales compilation, unless there is special different agreement between the parties which is confirmed in writing, by e-mail. Force Majeure: The Company is not responsible for delays in the execution of the order (including delivery) due to circumstances not attributable to the fault of the COMPANY or due to force majeure and therefore the Company has the right to an extension of time for execution. Examples could be strikes, terrorism, war, problems with suppliers / transport / production, currency fluctuations, governmental or regulatory action and natural disasters. If this lasts more than two (2) months, the sales contract may be terminated by either party without compensation. If Customer believes that no longer has an interest in the execution of the request is entitled to terminate the contract and the Company is obliged to return the price and any other amount that was paid under the contract of sale.
- Place of Delivery
- shipping in user’s place
- receiving at physical store
- Payment by credit / debit card & Paypal
- Deposit / transfer to a bank account
- Payment by check
Any delivered goods remain under the property of the COMPANY, until the final, full and complete payment of the price.
- Right of withdrawal from distance contracts under Law. 2251/1994 (as amended by the CMD Z1-891 / 2013) - Returning Items
Customer can easily return the products purchased from the online store because he simply changed his mind, within fourteen (14) days of receipt. Customer may deliver the products directly to the physical store or to send them with his charge in the physical store of the Company at the address specified here. In any case for online ordering Customer may, before the return of the product, communicate with the customer service department of the COMPANY either by phone (tel. +30 6947565806), or via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org). In particular, the Customer shall have the above right to return product purchased from the online shop without giving any reason, under the following terms and conditions:
- Within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of conclusion of the service contract (in the case of services) or from the date of delivery (in the case of products) or from the date of receipt (when the client has chosen "receipt from the store") and in case of multiple goods ordered by the Customer in one order and delivered separately from the time of receipt of the last one, the Customer is entitled to withdraw from the sale (the "Withdrawal").
- This withdrawal is unjustified and Customer must return the product directly to the optimum condition was received. In particular, the product must not be used, be in excellent condition ( «as new»), just like before the sale, in the full original packaging (box, nylon, foam etc.) which should not have cracks or damage / deterioration) and all the contents of the original packaging (paper instructions, features and guarantees, connection cables, installation software, etc.). Moreover, to accept return of the product, the original purchase document must be indicated (retail receipt, invoice) by the person who originally purchased the product and whose data are reflected in the purchase document.
- The return of the species is accepted only if previously the Customer has paid all amounts charged to the Company for sending the product to him and shipping costs for the return.
- The withdrawal declaration is exercised in written form by filling in the form and sending
- either by mail at COMPANY’s address (DIESSE LTD, 37 Ethnikis Antistaseos str. Chalandri, 15232)
- or by e-mail at email@example.com
- electronically via the e-shop's contact form and the Company is obliged to confirm in written form the receipt of the withdrawal statement upon receipt.
- The Client is obliged to return the goods within fourteen (14) calendar days from the day on which he notified the cancellation in the physical store. The Company, if the Customer so wishes, may receive the returned product from the Customer's place, by charging the Customer.
- Following the withdrawal declaration, the Company is obliged to give back to the Customer the price received. In case of charging the Customer via by credit card, the Company, if the price is already earned from the Bank, is obliged to inform the Bank about the cancellation of the transaction and the Bank will make any planned action. The COMPANY upon that information bears no responsibility for the time and manner of implementation of reversal, regulated by the contract drawn up between the issuing bank and the Customer. If the Customer has selected the option "receipt from the store," the return of the money to him will take place at the physical store of the COMPANY.
- The refund of the price due to withdrawal shall be made to the Customer no later than fourteen (14) working days from the time that the Company demonstrably learned about his withdrawal
- No delivery costs are refunded, unless the Customer has chosen delivery method other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by the Company.
- The Customer is liable to indemnify the Company if made use other than the necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods in the time up to the declaration of withdrawal. The Company is entitled to agree with the Customer the compensation, even by mutual offsetting. If the withdrawal concerns the provision of services, the Customer must pay an amount proportionate to the information provided until the declaration of withdrawal. If the Customer exercises the right to withdraw, any linked contracts shall be automatically terminated, at no cost to the Customer.
- Exceptions from the right of withdrawal in current paragraph.
The right of withdrawal does not apply: in products which are not suitable to be returned for health reasons and which were unsealed after delivery, such as personal care items. In products which are used.
- Claims for defectiveness or lack of agreed properties
The Withdrawal described herein does not cover defective products or products in which there is a lack of guaranteed properties, which are covered by their respective guarantees, as further described below.
- Seller’s Responsibility for actual faults or lack of agreed properties
In case of liability of THE COMPANY for real defect or lack of agreed properties of the product ("legal guarantee"), the Customer is entitled at his own choice:
- To require, without expense, correction or replacement of the product with another, unless such action is impossible or requires disproportionate costs,
- To ask for a price reduction or
- to withdraw from the contract of sale, except for minor real defect.
To be considered a property as agreed, it should be agreed in writing. If Customer chooses the correction or replacement of the product, the Company must make a correction or replacement within a reasonable time. The above statutory (article 540 of Civil Code) rights of the Customer are barred after two years for mobile stuff.
In a case that the Customer finds a defect is able to contact the store immediately after delivery the same day or the next working day at +30697565806 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If a product is declared as defective by the Customer, the Company expressly reserves for earlier diagnosis of the product as defective, by the competent department of the Company. Disclaimer: The Company does not guarantee, or guarantees protection for the suitability of the product sold for any particular purpose.
- Final Provisions
Contracts through the shop are governed by the European and Greek law, especially laws that regulate issues related to electronic commerce, distance selling and consumer protection. Similarly, the site is created and controlled by the COMPANY in Athens and the Greek legislation guiding the use of the site and its interpretation. If the User chooses to acquire access to the site from another country, he has the responsibility to follow the laws of that country.
For any dispute which may arise and which emanates from the contractual relationship between the COMPANY and the Customer responsible for solving it, is the jurisdiction of the Courts of Athens. For the amicable settlement of the dispute, the Customer may contact the competent entities for amicable settlement of consumer disputes, eg the General Secretariat for Consumer Affairs of the Ministry of Development and Competitiveness (Kanigos sq. 10181, Athens, www.efpolis.gr, tel.: 1520, fax: +302103843549), the Consumers’ Ombudsman (www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr, Alexandras Av. 144, 114 71 Athens, tel.: +302106460734, fax: +302106460414), the Amicable Settlement of consumer disputes Committees (Article 11 of Law 2251 / 1994) that are established at the relevant regions of the country.
According to Directive 2013/11 / EC, which was incorporated into Greek law by CMD 70330/2015, now there is provision of online resolution of consumer disputes in the Alternative Dispute Resolution process throughout the European Union. If the Client has a problem with a purchase conducted by the Online Store and he is residing in the EU can use this link for amicable settlement. A certified for this purpose Body of Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) are: European Consumer Centre of Greece (GREECE ECC), Alexandras Av. 144, 11 471, Athens, +30 2106460284 +30 2106460784 email@example.com. The Client can communicate with that website in order to be guided during the entire process of submission and procession of his complaint.
It is underlined that the protection which the provisions of the Law on contracts concluded by distance are reserving, as these terms, applies to transactions with individuals, who trade for purposes which are outside of the trade, craft, business or liberal professional activity.
If any part of the sales contract in accordance with these Terms is found void or unenforceable by a court, the rest of the contract remains in force. The Company may enter into an agreement for the assignment of the duties to an appropriate third party. Otherwise, the Customer will not be entitled to assign or transfer its rights or obligations.
All notifications must be made in written form (by hand, by e-mail, fax or letter via first class mail, which will be deemed delivered 48 hours after posting it).
These terms shall serve the term information position 3b of Law. 2251/1994